Friday 6 February 2015

Chaos Bipedal Ninja Ratmen

I replaced the opening lyrics to the old TMNT cartoon from the 80's/90's with this post's title and I've had it stuck in my head off and on for two days now. Yay.
Up until recently I've underestimated the Gutter Runners; but now I am a Clan Eschin supporter for sure and why not? Skirmishing units with poisoned attacks, slings, and access to a fairly comprehensive equipment list? Who's going to say no to that? 
They're pretty much the Skaven generals only hope for taking out enemy war machines and ranged troops without relying on magic.
As scouts they can also engage enemy regiments at a whim and are actually quite decent at harassing flanks. 
These are from the original Mordheim box, I assembled them years ago and finally got around to painting them up. They were actually quite fun and were my first attempt at highlighting black.
I'm rather pleased with how the black turned out for a first attempt. 
I kept the skin, fur, weapons, nets and wrappings the same as the rest of the army to help tie them in. 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment